Business Development Associate
Date Posted: September 22, 2022
Location: El Paso, TX
GrayMar Environmental Services, Inc. (GrayMar), a growing national environmental service provider, has an exciting full-time employment opportunity for a Business Development Associate.
The Business Development Associate is responsible for conducting market research to identify business opportunities and expand customer base, promoting strategies related to essential lines of business, and building client relationships within the defined territory.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and existing clients in the environmental services field
- Identifies and locates new clients through a variety of methods including networking and cold calls
- Communicates with customers and leads to identify and understand their service needs
- Expands existing accounts, alerting customers of new products, services, and enhancements that may be of interest
- Works closely with the senior business development team to report results, status of accounts, leads and territory forecasts
- Provides information, quotes, credit terms, and other bid specifications to clients
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills with ability to overcome objections
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, presentation software, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing
- At least 1-2 years of related experience required
- Knowledge of environmental services industry preferred
- Comprehensive benefits package and 401K Program
- Company paid training
- Family culture with positive work environment
GrayMar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GrayMar are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.