Class A CDL Driver
Date Posted: February 28, 2023
Location: Pasco, WA
Driver Class A
- Responsible for the transportation of non-hazardous and hazardous waste materials via multiple vehicle types including but not limited to Roll-Offs, Tankers, Box Vans, Air Movers, etc.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Adherence and documentation of all transportation compliance requirements including inspection reports, mileage logs, trip reports, etc.
- Predominately anticipated local driving however may require some out of town travel
- Ability to load and unload their loads
- Capability to operate light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, pressure washer, preferred.
- Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- Two Years minimum driving experience with clean driving record
- Operation of multiple vehicle types such as Roll-Offs, Tankers, Box Vans and Air Movers, Preferred
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Active listening
- Operation monitoring
- Reading comprehension
- Social perceptiveness