Date Posted: May 5, 2022
Location: Tempe, AZ
- Responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, high pressure water blasting, emergency response clean-up, hazardous waste clean-up and the handling of hazardous materials.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, pressure washer.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Valid Driver’s License Required
- 6 Months Construction or general labor experience
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies
- Ability and willingness to travel for extended periods of time and to work on an on-call basis.
- Active listening
- Operation monitoring
- Reading comprehension
- Social perceptiveness
$1,000.00 sign in bonus