Date Posted: August 22, 2022
Location: Reno, NV
The General Manager (GM) will be responsible for the safe, compliant, cost effective and overall performance of our office. The GM will be accountable for all aspects of the business including but not limited to safety, compliance, sales growth, customer satisfaction, operations, and meeting budget requirements. In addition, they will be responsible for the management of all personnel at this location including but not limited to hiring, training and their overall career development.
- Ensures that Health and Safety is first, and all policies, processes and behaviors are always performed in a safe manner.
- Provides direction and enhances overall performance at the assigned location.
- Management of all team members and creates a positive working environment.
- Accountable for performance of the P&L and overall profit margin of the assigned location.
- Responsible for identifying and obtaining all necessary resources, including but not limited to personnel and equipment to meet the overall performance requirements.
- Drives business and markets all capabilities and services.
- Prepares fiscally responsible cost estimates and participates in job walks.
- Responsible for the coordination, management, and physical participation (as needed) of scheduled projects, emergency responses, etc.
- Resolves customer concerns, regulatory compliance and safety issues as required.
- Monitor on-going updates of equipment and parts inventories and general purchasing process to ensure quality and cost effectiveness while ensuring 100% compliance with regulated certification requirements for equipment and personnel training
- Perform or oversees the annual performance reviews of all staff.
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned by Vice President of Operations.
Qualifications and Skillset Requirements
- Education: High School diploma required
- 8+ Years overall industry knowledge and experience required
- Strong management and leadership skills.
- Recognized and reputable within the industry. Has established customer relationships.
- Capable of reviewing and evaluating P&L’s including tracking and analyzing versus developed budgets.
- Well-rounded with technical expertise in multiple service lines within the environmental industry.
- Proficient computer skills with applications such as Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Well versed in written and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to maintain effective professional relationships while leading/mentoring in a team atmosphere
- Problem Solver with strong work ethic.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 60 days of full-time employment
- 401K Program
- Company paid training as required to be successful in your position
- Family culture with positive and safe work environments
Salary D.O.E $85-$95k