Environmental Proposal Manager
Date Posted: September 12, 2022
Location: Corporate / New Jersey
GrayMar Environmental Services, Inc. (GrayMar), a growing environmental service provider, has an exciting full-time employment opportunity for an Environmental Proposal Manager.
The Environmental Proposal Manager develops, prepares, and writes proposals for solicitation requests and/or requests for proposal (RFP). The Environmental Proposal Manager develops a detailed action plan to accurately respond to each solicitation, including the review of client requirements, resources, scope of service, compliance, pricing, and delivery.
- Collaborate with company leadership, sales and marketing and other subject matter experts in developing proposal content and structure, including deliverables, resources, schedules, compliance, etc.
- Leverage understanding of the environmental services industry to support the development of proposals.
- Draft and edit proposal responses to ensure information is presented in such a way to exceed the client’s requirements and the success of the proposal.
- Identify and re-work existing pre-written content where relevant.
- Undertake research including competition, job site visits, bid walks, and cost development.
- Deliver completed written proposal responses against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
- Leverage SharePoint to catalog proposal content for potential re-use and to store boilerplate proposal materials.
Qualifications and Skillset Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, presentation software, Microsoft Teams, and SharePoint.
- Proven ability to author strong, compelling, compliant, and timely questionnaire-responses (RFP, RFI, RFQ, etc.) and proposals/grants/bids for large projects.
- Comprehensive benefits package and 401K Program
- Company paid training
- Family culture with positive work environment
GrayMar is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at GrayMar are considered without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, marital status, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or genetic information, among other protected bases.